SaaS marketing professional with skills in content marketing, automation, demand generation, graphic design, project management and writing. Experience with social strategies, digital marketing strategy and execution, webinars and new digital channels. Ability to influence and collaborate with others to achieve goals and exceed expectations. Strong communication, creative and problem-solving skills. Analytical thinker with leadership experience.
Tech Experience: Salesforce, Pardot, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Video editing, Wistia, Social ads, SPSS, WordPress, Google Analytics, Adwords, Excel, HTML, CSS, SEO, SEM
Florida State University (2013 – 2015)
– Master of Science, Marketing & Management Communication
– Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- GPA: 3.9; College of Communication & Information
- Focus on new communication technologies and market research. Utilization of information systems to facilitate data-based decisions. Coordinating communication, technologies and applied research strategies to facilitate promotional goals.
University of Florida (2007 – 2011)
– Bachelor of Arts, History
- GPA: 3.58; College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Florida Blue Key: Tapped Spring 2010;
2009-2010 Director of Technology
- Student Government Productions:
2008-2010 Director of Technology
- Student Government Maj. Party Campaign Exec. Board: Spring 2009 & Fall 2010 Director of Technology
- Theta Chi Fraternity, Tau Chapter: Joined Fall 2008, 2009-2011 Promotional items and Technology Chair
Marketing Manager – Bank Market, Sageworks, Inc: July 2015 – Present
Develop and execute marketing campaigns to drive and support the sales of SaaS products to the N.A. bank and credit union markets. Manage demand generation, reporting, targeting, lead distribution and automated campaigns utilizing Salesforce, Pardot and digital tools. Manage ALLL.com website maintenance, enhancements and content generation. Produce and market thought leadership content to banking professionals through various channels. Plan, develop, market and host monthly webinars. Work closely with the product development and sales teams to bridge communication between product, sales and customers. Plan, execute and measure advertising buys, SEO and SEM.
– Read my article published by BAI.org Banking Strategies on May 17th, 2016
Communications Specialist, Legislative Aide, Senator Wilton Simpson (FL): 2012 – January 2015
Managed communication between the Office of the Senator and a constituent population of over 470,000 across three Florida counties using social media (building one of the largest online followings in the Florida legislature), email and event marketing, direct mail, contact database management, press relationships, networking, and other digital channels. Served as a liaison for constituents, assisting with state agency issues. Managed legislation, including drafting, amending, tracking and presenting bills to senate committees. Performed issue research, crafted talking points and communicated legislative priorities with the press and constituents. Operated the Tallahassee and district legislative offices. Resigned January 23, 2015 to timely finish master’s degree at Florida State University.
Campaign Manager, Senator Wilton Simpson (FL): 2011-2012, 2014
Managed all aspects of the district campaign for the 2012 and 2014 election cycles. Focused on a target area across three Florida counties with a constituent population of over 470,000.
– Recruited, trained and provided leadership for a staff of eight individuals
– Used voter-data software to plan and execute a door-to-door campaign that connected with over 20,000 targeted voters in less than three months; managed contact database
– Managed social media, email marketing and digital channels
– Managed event marketing, speech writing, coordinated volunteer phone-bank call efforts
– Assisted with media ads, literature design and direct mail efforts
– Played an integral role in fundraising efforts; raising over $250,000 in contributions
– Transitioned to State Legislative Staff after election victory in November 2012
Director of Marketing, Co-founder – Tugs, LLC/Tugs & Co. Inc.: 2009 – 2012
Planned and executed a go-to-market strategy for a new retail product. Quickly grew business to a $100k run rate. Managed B2C marketing efforts through ecommerce store branding, product display, email and social media marketing, and online advertising. Launched B2B marketing efforts, landing products in over 30 retail store locations throughout the Southeast. Marketed to organizations for custom bulk orders. Managed public relations, successfully having products featured in a number of regional publications. Created sales-enablement materials for sales. Provided leadership for a staff of five.
Web & Graphic Designer: 2007 – Present
Web and graphic designer for an array of businesses, political candidates, and non-profits. Design websites range from basic brochure, to in-depth ecommerce solutions. Direct work with business owners to craft custom online presences to reach targeted customers. Create digital and print graphics including business cards, vehicle wrap designs, brochures, banners, billboards and other marketing materials.